3,4-DMMC, 3,4-Dimethylmethcathinone (hydrochloride) is a potential designer drug with combined features of amphetamines, cathinones, and phenethylamines.
It is structurally related to 4-methylmethcathinone (4-MMC), a psychoactive compound that has been identified in products sold as bath salts and plant food.1,2,3 The physiological and toxicological properties of this compound have not been elucidated. This product is intended for research and forensic applications
Formal Name 1-(3,4-dimethylphenyl)-2-(methylamino)-1-propanone, monohydrochloride
CAS Number 1081772-06-6
Molecular Formula C12H17NO • HCl
Formula Weight 227.7
Formulation A crystalline solid
λmax 205, 262 nm
InChI Code InChI=1S/C12H17NO.ClH/c1-8-5-6-11(7-9(8)2)12(14)10(3)13-4;/h5-7,10,13H,1-4H3;1H
InChI Key XTCDQRBKOHSIMB-UHFFFAOYSA-N
WESCO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a business that has been trading in legal, novel organic compounds since late 2007 and for 2 years prior traded offline.
Operating under the trading name WESCO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Ukraine.
We now base our operation in Western EUROPE,CHINA,INDIA AND SPAIN,UK and supply a worldwide market.
We supply our research chemicals,chemicals and pharmaceutical products and in amounts ranging from a few milligrams up to as high as wholesale.
We primarily supply; chemistry enthusiasts, chemistry students, freelance research scientists and an array of EUROPE,CHINA,INDIA SPAIN AND UK based educational institutions.
All our products are strictly for laboratory use only and are not approved for human consumption.
Our main focus is on providing a wholesale service in which we distribute and supply research chemicals,chemicals,pharmaceutical products cannabinoid herbal incense blends using the finest quality leaves and high purity chemicals and pharmaceutical products.
We are able to supply up to 50kg a week.
We also can supply a range of other chemicals on a wholesale basis and also branded chemical mixes.
Feel free to contact us to for our wholesale products and prices list.
1) Incorrect orders. The correct research chemical ordered is always shipped to the customer (We have a highly efficient order processing system in place and to date have not got a single order incorrect)
2) Weight. Every order weighs at least the weight that has been ordered and often slightly more.
We don’t mind going slightly over but we NEVER weigh an order under.
3) Dispatch and delivery. All orders which are placed before 3pm are dispatched that day (and if you miss this deadline but really need an order delivered by the next day then give us a ring and we’ll do our best to get in the post to you that day anyway. If we can, we will!).
4) Order Tracking. All orders that require a tracking number have the tracking numbers sent to the customer via e-mail the evening of the day the order is placed (at the latest!).
5) Packing. All packaging is 100% discreet giving no indication whatsoever as to its contents. Each chemical is weighed into a bag which is sealed. This bag is then placed into another bag which is vacuum sealed.
This means that all the air is sucked from the bag and then the bag is heat sealed. This prevents any particles from escaping from the bag during the time that the order is in the postal system. This bag is then placed an a yellow bubble wrap ‘mail lite’ postal envelope which is sealed and the recipients address is then added on a printed label.
If you have any further questions about how we package and label orders, please feel free to contact us.
6) Labelling. All chemicals except for some branded chemicals and few other once, are correctly and clearly labelled with name, risk and safety precautions, and when applicable, chemical structure.
If you wish to know exactly what it is you are experimenting on then we suggest you stick with the products in our store that openly state what chemicals they contain.
7) Customer response. We can be contacted via our live chat feature which can be found on the bottom left hand side of each page of the website. And there is also email (find all these details on the Contact Us page).
If we don’t respond right away, or you don’t get through to us first time, please leave a message,drop youre email and we usually respond within 15-60 mins.
Sometimes we can be extremely busy but we do value all of our customers and guarantee a response within 24 hours.
If a message is considered not to be urgent then it will be placed lower down in the queue so that we may tend to more urgent requests first.